Friday, November 23, 2007

Super cute guy!!!

ARGH!!! I totally forgotten about the existence of this super cute guy with very good vocal at the wedding dinner last night. Bloody hell Esther made me remember about his existence. Lol.

There is this really cute guy at the wedding dinner last night. He is my distant uncle's friend who represented him to present a song to the lovely bride. The song that he sang is one of my all time favourites, Swear It Again, by Westlife.

I was practically dancing in my chair. Haha. Ok, not that bad but I was singing along as he sang. I love that song so much. Haha. Okay after singing the first half of the song, he decided to do the 'pop star show' by walking down the stage and sang as he walked. He actually walked towards our half and almost completely 'ignored' the other half of the guests. Lol. It was later discovered that he was actually sitting at our half. Haha.

My bros and cousins were whistling as he approached. Haha. Immediately after he ended the song, they started to tease my uncle who sang 'Lao Shu Ai Da Mi' to his wife during their solemnization by singing the chorus. Haha.

Too bad, I forgotten to take the cute guy's photo. =P

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com