Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Madness

I am mad. I cut my hair today. Above shoulder-length. Lol. I even cut my fringe but no photos. Bleah. =P

Yesterday I bought 1 movie and 1 drama set. Hehe. Movie is 'The Girl Who Leapt Through Time' and the drama set is 'Hello! Miss'.


The movie is rather slow at first but I love the ending though the guy should actually give up on the final chance to go back to the future. He should not give up on the girl. OH NO! How did I change the movie from a normal school anime to a love story? Wahaha.


Regarding the drama, Hello! Miss, I absolutely love it. Lol. The storyline is great.
"Lee Soo Ha, 38th granddaughter of the Jae Ahn Lee clan and owner of the clan manor Hwa Ahn Dang, is trying to save the place from going bankrupt. Hwang Dong Gyu, oldest grandson of the president of TOP Group, is trying to buy Hwa Ahn Dang because his grandfather, who was once a servant at the manor, cannot rest in peace unless he spends his last days in Hwa Ahn Dang's master suite. Hwang Chan Min, Dong Gyu's playboy cousin, is his rival in business and love. Enter Seo Hwa Ran, a model who has a secret history with and a secret plan for Hwa Ahn Dang (and Chan Min), and Lee Joon Yong, Soo Ha's brother and Chan Min's friend who can't forget a girl from Hwa Ahn Dang he knew when he was a kid..."

Quoted from Drama Wiki.

It is so comical. Hehe. I also find the lead actor, Lee Ji Hoon, really cute. OMG!


Isn't he adorable? I love it when he smiles. Lol. I am becoming a big 'hua-chi'! Wahahaha.

1 comments:

kickmeaway said...

I freaking love him!
http://lee-ji-hoon.blogspot.com/

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com