Thursday, November 22, 2007

The dinner

May I introduce the little QUEEN of the day?
She outshines the bride and the Queen of Dramas (Em-hem, that's me). Lol.

Megan!


She is my niece, anyway. 9 months old.


See what is the QUEEN doing? She is pulling the ear of her grand-uncle. Oh no. Haha.

She is really adorable and is half a beat lagging. Only after the flash of my camera then she smile so happily. -.-'


She is dancing!!!

Before I go on to the none adorable ones, shall I post just one last photo of another adorable princess?


Okay, now to the non-adorable yet glamorous ones. Lol.

Just a quick and rather far glimpse of the bride and groom of the day. Hehe.


The cousins:
(From left: Jaz, Shermaine, Jing Yu, me)

(From left: Lei x 2, Ying x 2)


(From left: Gabriel, Dylan)

(From left: Esther, me)


End of the cousins theme. Moving on to the random photos:

(From left: Esther, 2nd aunt, me)


(From left: Dylan, Gabriel, 4th aunt)


Family photos, in accordance to ranking in the family.

My family:

(From top left: younger bro, elder bro, me
From bottom left: dad, mum)


(From top left: Jing Yu, Wei Tao
From bottom left: 3rd uncle, godmother cum 3rd aunt)


(From left: 5th aunt, 5th uncle, Jaz, Shermaine)


(From left: 6th uncle, 6th aunt)


The dinner is rather good. At least I managed to try almost everything except the last two dishes. Hehe.

First is appetizer which consists of jellyfish, baby octopus, spring roll prawn, cheese beancurd, spring chicken. I tried everything except the jellyfish. Spicy food just isn't my type. Hehe. But I love the baby octopus. It tastes fantastic. Hehe.

Next dish is shark fin with golden mushroom which I kept thinking that it is bean sprout. Lol. Pardon my bad taste buds. =P

Coming next is roasted duck with crispy skin. Yummy. I just love the crispy skin. Hehe. Then it is the steamed fish and I had a competition with Gabriel who encounter the most fish bones.
I WON! Lol. 4 versus 2.

We also had scallops with fake abalone, prawns with special wasabi mayo suace. After which the other 2 dishes are the ones that I avoid. Hehe. So I have no idea what are they called. Hehe.

That's about it. Off to bed. Tata.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com