Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dedicated to Nesie





She arrived into this world on the 29th January 2006.
On the first day of the Chinese New Year.
She is always the quieter and less aggressive among the sisters.
She loves to lick my finger whenever I play with her.
She is always slow in reaction.
She is the first to learn how to peel the pellets.
She seldom runs on the wheel.
She prefers to sleep.
She is always the obedient one.
She passed away on the 4th December 2007.
Living a short but happy life of 1 year 10 months and 5 days.
I miss her nose sniffing around, her tongue licking my finger, her laziness and her everything.
Nesie, may you rest in peace.
Sorry I wasn't able to do anything and be by your side when you left the world.
Hope you will cross the rainbow to the other side of the world and enjoy your new life in the other world.

Nesie Sim
29th January 2006 - 4th December 2007



0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com