Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sick again!

My immune system has been weak lately. Been sick for the past few days and for these few weeks, my flu just come and go.


*Ah choo~*

I just sneezed.

I hate to be sick but who loves to be?

Canceled my tuition today as I really don't think I can make it through the session ALIVE.
Since yesterday, I had been sneezing non-stop even after taking the cold medicine.
Finally decided to pay the clinic a visit.


Seen the doctor, enjoyed the usual little chat and left with the medicine.

When I was taking the cough mixture, I realized that the clinic staff wrote 110ml for per dosage. o.0 Lol. I think she thought the '1' doesn't looks obvious as it is almost in-line with the box and therefore wrote another '1'. I was joking with my mum that the bottle is not even enough for one dosage. =P


Will you sleep after taking the medicine? I don't in the past but now I will fall into the drowsy mode and miss my bed so much that I will fall into a long deep sleep regardless of what medicine as long as I am sick. Lol. In fact I had more than 12 hours of sleep just today alone. I am feeling drowsy again. Off to bed.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com