Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ipod for sale








I want to sell my Ipod 4th Generation 20GB. It is like not much of use now when I stopped downloading. =P


Anyone interested to take over? Only asking for very little so that I can buy another mp3 player. Bought at about $250, willing to sell for only $80 or lower.


In wonderful working condition, protect with leather casing but leather casing is almost a gone case. Lol.


I really think that I don't think before I buy. That happens for the Ipod and also the hard disk. =P Bad bad me. Lol.


Guess, I might as well sell my hard disk. Been dumping it aside for months. So is my portable radio. OMG!

Gotta stop buying expensive gadgets!!! Haiz.


If are interested in any of the above, feel free to contact me and quote your price (will decide if it is reasonable). =D

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com