Sunday, December 23, 2007

Quick updates

Doing a quick update as I am not able to update for the past few days. =)

Went to 5566's autograph session on Monday. It is a freaking long and tiring journey. Took me 2 hours to reach Bukit Panjang. Almost died on the train ride. -.-

Met up with IG peeps on Tuesday morning for supposedly breakfast but almost became lunch. Lol. Thought I was very late already but I was not the latest and in fact the earliest. o.0 The latest of all is Alex who was late for 1 hour. Had a great time catching up.

Wednesday was spent on watching High School Musical 2. YES! I finally bought it. Comparing to High School Musical 1, I think High School Musical 2 spent more on their scene settings. It looks good though.

Spent the next few days watching Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang. Hehe. =D The guy, Jae Hee is so cute. He is the same guy as the one in Witch Amusement. So handsome. =)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com