Monday, December 10, 2007

Wedding dinner again

There is a wedding dinner again yesterday. This is like the third wedding dinner I attended this year.

Purposely bought a dress and a short cardigan for the dinner but who knows that the battery that my mum helped me to charge did not last for more than 10 shoots which I fully utilised at home. -.-

Only realized that the battery died on me when I took it out to take photos. So sickening.


*Sob*

To think that I really love that dress and wanted to take a full length photo with my cousins when we were all dressed up.

But I am happy cos all my aunties and cousins were raving over my new haircut yesterday. They are said that it is really nice and suits me a lot. Hehe. At least something for me to be happy about.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com