Friday, December 7, 2007

Vivo

My first time to Vivocity. Lol. I know it already celebrated its 1st year anniversary and it is only my first time there on Wednesday. My bad. =P

Photos are still in the camera, haven't gotten time to download into my laptop yet. So you shall have to wait. Besides, I only took photos of some of things I bought. =P


First stop when we reached Harbour Front is to B.I.G. in Harbour Front Centre but to my dismay, it is no longer there. Lol. Wanted to buy my MP3 player there since it is always cheaper than other shops. (I sold my Ipod on the same day)


Then we walked around the centre for a while before we head to Vivo.

Headed to Candy Empire first. The candy looks good but I have nothing to rave about. Lol. Cos I didn't make any purchase. =P Though I got my first Christmas present, a box of chocolate. =)

Walked around a bit more. Saw a bag that I like so much at Chomel. But sadly the display set is the last piece for that colour. The sales assistant called the other branches to check if they carry that bag and only the branch at Plaza Singapura does. Though I reserved, I didn't head down to pick it up. =P

We were famished after window-shopping and decided to dine at Olive & Fig.
I had Classic BBQ Chicken. The chicken is really hard and tough, don't really like the chicken but the spaghetti and the sauce tastes wonderful.

After dinner, it is more shopping. Bought a long necklace for $13 at Diva and a yellow tube top from a shop at a corner besides Secret Recipe. Didn't get to shop much when I bought more than $200 cash to shop. Lol.

Somehow my shopping trip at Vivocity ended like this. The one unintended to spend ended up spending much more then I spent. Haha.

After the Vivo trip, I decided to get my Zen Stone Plus from the Creative website with Shi Yun as the 2nd Zen will cost 28% lesser.

Got my PINK Zen Stone Plus. Lol. It is totally not my colour but I thought it looks good so I bought it. Arrived today and I really love the design and light-weight.
If you asked me which is better, Ipod or Zen? I will definitely say Zen as it does not need another software to update and delete songs. Much more user-friendly. Besides, the price is also less highly priced as compared to Ipod. I rather pay lesser to get more. =P

Wondering if I should get 1 each for my 2 brothers.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com