Sunday, May 4, 2008

Absolute boyfriend

I want Nightly Series 01!!!
Happened to come across this Japanese drama and its manga, Absolute Boyfriend.
I want a robotic boyfriend too, but I only want Nightly Series 01. (=P)
I want someone perfect to be my absolute boyfriend. Hehe. Actually I don't mind Soushi either. (=D) Afterall, he is a human and almost perfect. (=P)

Ok, I am mad now cos I didn't have enough rest nor food. Been so busy trying to prepare my students for their exams, which all miraculously fall on Monday. (-.-') Haven't had a proper lunch since Saturday and only been able to take it about 2 or 3 hours after the normal lunch hour. On top of it, 3 or 4 students everyday is tiring.

LUCKILY,
I managed to convince the mothers of 2 of my students that I will not be able to teach their sons anymore starting June.
So starting June, I will have only 6 students and nothing more. Wonderful!!! (=D)

Time to start studying again in June and hopefully it goes smoothly. (=>)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com