Thursday, May 22, 2008

Time to start studying again

Before I start blogging, anyone wants to watch "LE MUSIQUE 2008" by TPJC Winds and Guitar Ensemble on the 31st May 2008, Saturday, 7pm, Victoria Concert Hall. Tickets are at $10 each. Please let me know if you are interested. (=>)

-

It is time to start studying again. (>.<) Finally. I haven't been studying since the last time when I went to TP to study. Not as diligent as others thought of me afterall. (=P)

I am going to distance myself away from all kinds of enticement. Erm... ok, maybe not all. I can never keep myself away from dramas, probably my only addiction. (=D) I will still switch on my laptop since I have to send homework to my students during their holidays. So you will be able to get a glimpse of me on MSN once in a while. LOL.

I have been keeping myself busy lately with the weekly update of Fated to Love You, Absolute Boyfriend and Gokusen 3. Didn't watch Rolling Love at all though I would love to watch Dansen Tang in the show but the plot just doesn't attracts me. Haiz.

Other than the drama updates, I also managed to read Harry Potter again. This time paying extra attention to the various parts that I simply just glanced through previously. Really glad that I did. I have a new comprehension of the magical story. I also love the last part of the story when Harry told his son that he was named for the two headmasters of Hogwarts, one of them who was a Slytherin and was probably the bravest man he ever knew. I wonder whether "A History of Magic" will include the battle between Voldemort and Harry Potter. (=P)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com