Saturday, May 17, 2008

Popular Stationery Sale *Updated*

Just read the email from Popular and realised that there is a Stationery Sale going on at certain outlets.

Anyone wants to get something from there? Thinking of heading down next week to make my purchase.

-

I went today. I know I said next week but I was all dressed up for a gathering that was cancelled at the very last minute so I decided to head down to Marine Parade to buy the stationery.


I am mad. Seriously mad.
I bought 12 highlighters. Well, not exactly 12 since it has 2 ends each ending with a different colour. So, in fact, I have 24 highlighters. (o.0) They can definitely last me at least 3 years.

At the same time, I bought 3 packets of film index (those self-adhesive type that you can flag out a certain page or chapter with) for $5.90. They can definitely last me at least 4 years since I don't really use them.

Also bought 8 cases of pencil leads for my brother and not forgetting a few other stuffs.

I am so mad. LOL.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com