Friday, May 23, 2008

I will throw RMB100 in her face

Take a good look at the contemptible faces of the mother and daughter. If I were there at the scene, I will throw RMB100 in her face.


And, look at the pitiful old man kneeling before the mother and daughter begging for their forgiveness for accidentally making a small hole in the daughter's jeans.


The pair of mother and daughter demanded for compensation of RMB 50 for a 2 to 3 centimetre big hole caused by an accident. The elderly was making a turn with his trishaw when the metal wire accidentally brushed across the daughter's jeans.

In front of everyone on the road, the mother pushed the elderly and demanded for RMB50. The old man kneel down in tears and begged for forgiveness. In his hands, there was only RMB8.40. BUT, the despicable b*tches did not accept and called the police into this minor incident.

Passerbys could stand it no longer and started emptying their pockets; finally accumulated RMB50. After taking the money from the old man, the mother and daughter left without a backward glance.

-

I am so mad! If it were me, I would not accept any money from the old man at all.
I believe that what goes around comes around and they will suffer for what they did that day.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com