Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ill-treated?


I read off some website last night that breast-feeding will enhance the intelligence ability of babies.
Being my mischievous self (=P), I decided to ask my mum if any of us were being breast-fed.
Below is a rough idea of how the conversation goes:

ME (running after my mum to the washing machine):
Ma, did you breast-feed any of us? I read that breast-feeding will make a child brighter.
Mum (walking into the kitchen):
No.
ME (surprised and still following my mum):
WHAT?! No wonder none of us were genius.
Mum (half-laughing):
If I knew you were going to say this when you grew up, I would have bought a cow and milked it for you.
ME (o.0):
Ma, I said 人奶 ('human' milk) not 牛奶 ('cow' milk).
Mum (saying to my dad and not paying attention anymore):
That's your daughter.
Dad (grinning):
You should be thankful that you were not ill-treated.
ME (going to drink some water):
WHY?
Dad (laughing devilishly):
You mum put your bro on diet course the moment he was born.
ME (spat water out of my mouth):
WHAT? Why?
Dad:
I have no idea, to date, where did she managed to find that small spoon to scoop the milk powder. She scooped half the spoon with milk powder and added lots of water to make milk for your bro for a whole month before realising that your bro was never full.
ME (-.-'):
Great. I am lucky. (laughing)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com