Thursday, May 29, 2008

I sprained my ankle 4 times in this month

I sprained my ankle (the same ankle) 4 times this month! It is a miracle that I can still walk normally. I can also wear my new heels and jump around. Only problems I have are my ankle is slightly swollen, always gives me a sickening feeling when I walk and my feet is slightly dislocated now.

ARGH!!!

I am fine with the first two but slightly dislocated makes me very irritated. I want to walk normally and wear pretty shoes so I am finally going to the Chinese physician. There goes my $20. Sobz.

The first time I sprained my ankle was when I made a sharp turn to run after my bus and I did not land my left foot carefully and therefore I sprained my ankle. I relied on medicated plaster for one whole week before my ankle recovers. Then I sprained my ankle again at the same exact location and situation as the first. The third was when I stepped into the toilet at home and lost my balance. The fourth was when I was walking to no idea where.

I really have a very SERIOUS problem balancing myself. (-.-)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com