Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mad-man?

I met a mentally unsound man on the train today. So 'lucky' of me. (>.<)
How do I know that he is mentally unsound?

If you see a man talking to himself in a language that you can TOTALLY not understand but once in a while catch some phrases in English, shouting, yelling, pointing at people, cursing, smiling, slapping his thighs with a rhythmic beat and most of all is talking none stop to himself then you will know that he is mentally unsound.

The above are all that happened on the train from Tampines to Bedok. (-.-')
He was so noisy that I felt like walking up to him to ask him to shut his mouth up but being almost 2 or 3 times bigger than me, I swallowed my words. (=B)

At first when I boarded the train, I didn't notice the man sitting at the corner but kept hearing someone speaking very loudly. Finally, I decided to turn my head around to look for the source of the voice and my eyes landed on a man wearing a red shirt and shorts who kept slapping his thighs with his hand in a rhythmic manner. I thought he was talking to someone on his earpiece as he had the earphones tucked into his ears but after observing for a few seconds, I realised there wasn't any mouthpiece to it. And, that concludes that he was talking to himself. (-.-')

He was speaking so fast and his words didn't make sense at all except maybe about 10% of it.
"SiiiiMEIII"
"DIE"
"Your mother die, your sister die"

Those were what I made out of what he said and he was pointing at a few people when he said the last sentence. Best of all, he was smiling. Really felt like wiping his smile away with a slap. The WHOLE train was staring at him. Ok, maybe not the whole train but the few cabins that were joined together.

The ride was really noisy thanks to him and everyone was frowning also thanks to him. (-.-')

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com