Wednesday, May 28, 2008

GSS

Great Singapore Sale has started. Lalala~

Already done a little shopping on Sunday. (=P)
I had to head to Ang Mo Kio Hub on Sunday to get my shoes, those that I posted on my blog some time ago. Didn't have the time to collect them the week before so I had to arrange a time on Sunday to collect them. Pretty and comfortable. (^^) Can't wait to wear them out. (=D)

While waiting for the person at AMK Hub, I went to Poh Kim. (I mentioned that I will never buy anymore discs from there before) Entered the shop as none other shops are interesting. Headed straight for the Korean Drama section. Saw "Pure 19" which is the 7pm show airing on Channel U now. (=>) There are 2 parts to it. Total cost of the 2 parts will be about $70++. I didn't buy it. No complains about it. I can still vividly remember what happened to my "Be Strong Geum Soon". Only having watched it once, lend it to others and it is now left to rot with my other collection. (=P)

The show is too long for me to re-watch. Too many episodes and I am not in the mood to go through several hours of sticking to the television again. LOL.

So I stepped out of the store, collected my shoes and went back to Tampines. I knew I cannot stop myself from buying that day. Who can? When all the "sale" sign boards are calling out to you. Excuses for spending. (=P) Bought 2 tees from Split for $50 and a pair of Levi Signature jeans for $69.90. Total damage - $119.90. Wanted to buy more but with so many plastic bags in my hand, it made shopping really hard to carry on. I left shortly after buying my jeans.

Then my secondary Lao Pa, Jason, happily sms-ed me. LOL. Had a good, and yet hard as I have to struggle to sms, time sms-ing. We, both, agreed that:

"Girls can make what they want becomes what they need so they will usually get what they want"


So true, right?

Happy shopping!!!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com