Thursday, April 3, 2008

Japan and Taiwan Entertainment

I am so happy!!!~

I alighted at Bedok interchange today to find I-weekly featuring my favourite Japanese actors, Yamashita Tomohisa, Oguri Shun and Tamaki Hiroshi.
(=P)

I only merely glanced through the newspaper stand and I saw them on the cover. Hohoho.
I haven't bought a single copy of I-weekly for months and have been focusing on U-weekly which is more compact and informative.
It seems that it was calling out to be at the newspaper stand. Lol.

Bought it and I really love the content for this week because it featured a lot of Japanese dramas, movies and not forgetting my favourite actors.
(^.^)


Moving on to Taiwan entertainment.

I haven't been watching Taiwan dramas for about 2 months.
I only managed to finish watching 'Bull Fighting' last week when I had nothing to do.
Love the ending to bits. It was so sweet.
(=P)

Wanted to catch up on 'It Started with a Kiss 2' this week but somehow I stopped watching only a couple of minutes into the show. It is not because the show is boring but I just don't feel like watching.

Decided to find out more about the new show that is taking over 'Bull Fighting' slot and realised that it is by Chen Qiao En and Ethan Ruan, a very fresh grouping. The storyline seems interesting and I am glued to it already. Sadly, there are only 3 episodes.
WHY???~

I still have to wait a few days before episode 4 will be slowly making it's way out.

ARGH!!!~ I want to watch episode 4!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com