Saturday, April 12, 2008

My weakness

This is for fun once again.

My weaknesses

  1. Don't look where I am going
  2. Very bad sense of direction
  3. If I look down when I am walking, I can never see who is in front of me
  4. If I look up when I am walking, I can never see what is on e path (Almost stepped onto snails, etc, so many times)
  5. Disorganised (I don't really have the habit of putting things that I take out back into place) (=P)
  6. Lazy (If I can don't walk, I will try not to walk)
  7. Short-term memory
  8. Cannot remember where did I put my things (Eg: comb)
  9. Extremely stingy (Things I buy for myself is usually the cheapest while I get good ones for others)
  10. At the same time a spendthrift (On dramas)
  11. Low self-esteem and confidence (Only confident in topics or subjects that I understand very well)
  12. Very peculiar about how others handle my stuffs (Eg: books and CDs, etc)
  13. Cannot stand people sitting on my bed
  14. Easily influenced by others
  15. Very stubborn
  16. Cannot stand others criticising or commenting on my decisions
  17. Cannot stand people who expect me to do everything
  18. No insects and lizards can ever be in e same room as me
  19. Cry easily
  20. Very emotional
  21. Cannot coordinate my left and right hands

These are so far all of my weaknesses that I can think of.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com