Monday, April 7, 2008

Passion

Remember the 'Passion' notebook that I said I will definitely get if I get into uni this year?


I am not going to get it.
(=;<)


INSTEAD,


I am going to use the 1 for $0.50 exercise book.

-

I spent a very long time deciding what notebook to get in both Popular and Artbox.
The 'Passion' notebook is not available when I went to Artbox yesterday. Popular also seems to be moving out soon and many of the things were already packed in boxes. Didn't manage to find a cheap and nice notebook so I am going back to the exercise book that our school teachers love to use for spelling, etc.
LOL!


No complaints about it, I love this feeling of fully utilising a notebook and I get this sense of satisfaction when I managed to fill the book with words, numbers and diagrams.
(=P)

-

I am starting to use one of the exercise books. Am currently revising on Economics as I pretty much decided on what to take in uni.
According to Weiting, Wei Bing is struggling for Economics.
I want to do well therefore I am starting to read my lecture notes and also borrowed my brother's lecture notes to read and compare.

Managed to revise on 4 topics of Mircoeconomics yesterday night. Not a bad achievement as I haven't studied for a very long time. Had some trouble recalling what is Economics about. Glad that I am starting to revise.

(^.^)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com