Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Makeover

There is a ghastly encounter part 2 but my mum don't want me to scare my younger brother so I am not going to post it here or anywhere else. It is scarier than the first.

That's for all for ghastly encounter.


I decided that I wanted to keep memories of me still being 20 before I hit 21 in July so I have been searching online for good makeover stores.

Shortlisted Beauty Box and TheMakeoverInc for their cheap rates.
(=P)

Still, I cannot make up my mind, I went on to search for TFP (Time for prints or Trade for prints) but I decided the photographers will probably dump me the moment they see me. Lol.

I know nuts about makeup and always ended up with more than I intended and paler than what I expected.

So I thought a makeover store is still safer.
Seek advice from Peggy and in the end I am getting free shoots. LOL.
She will be doing the makeup for me and her friend will be doing the shoots.
OMG!
So lucky.
(=P)

I am going to get personal and private tutorial from Peggy on how to put on falsies.
(=>)

By the way, I spoilt the falsies that I bought from Bugis Street that day.
(-.-")

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com