Saturday, April 26, 2008

Someone HELP me

I need HELP badly!

Please tell me what should I tell my student's parent to convince her that I cannot teach her son anymore and leaving out the fact that I don't want to teach her son anymore.

I told her that I will be starting school in August and have 6 students on hand that I cannot stop tutoring. Gave her at least 1 month advance notice and suddenly she wants me to continue teaching. I told her that my exam will be very near her son's 'O' Level exams so I cannot risk both his and mine results by either squeezing out time to tutor or not tutoring him during that period.

At the same time, I told her that I have a friend, who is really good in accounting, who can take over me to teach her son. She said she doesn't wants any disturbance. Yet, she said if I really couldn't find time to teach, then I could ask my friend to teach her son. (-.-')
Isn't it better to let my friend take over now?

Regarding why I don't want to teach her son anymore is because I don't see the point of teaching someone who is ungrateful. I was the one to pull him from a failing grade to an A2 in 'N' Level and he thanked his school teacher. If the school teacher is that great, why did he fail in the first place and need a tutor? By the way, he said that in my face and I was stunned and boiling mad at the same time. But I kept my cool since I already decided not to tutor him anymore.

So people, please help me!!!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com