Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TP

I WENT BACK!!!
After a zillion years. LOL.


Went to the library to look for Vanessa. Realised that the stupid lift can now access to almost every level when it could only access to a few levels when we were studying? (-.-')
Erm... well, the library started this new policy only during the last semester of our final year. I didn't go to the library during the last semester so I didn't get to 'enjoy' the newly implemented 'rule'. (;<)


Enough of my grumbling. (=P)
I dropped my bag in Project Room 10 with Vanessa and left in search for Economics reference books. I was so stupid that I looked into the section of Econometrics. I just speed-read the title, grabbed the book and started flipping. I cannot understand a single word and I thought I will be so dead when I go to uni. Then I started to notice the extra "etrics" at the back of "Econom". (-.-")


Stupid, isn't it? Finally managed to find a book that is related to "Economics" and not "Econometrics". LOL. Went back and started studying the topic on 'Output and Cost'. Spent 2 hours reading 5 pages. (=B) Finally managed to understand the short-run graphs and the concepts. Also realised that I drew the graph wrongly. Hehe.

It was only slightly after 2 hours, I had to left to give tuition and had to photocopy the rest. Haven't got the time to read about long-run yet. Hope that I can do it tonight.


Through these, I realised something. When I start studying, I will have breakouts. (-.-')

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com