Monday, April 14, 2008

Tired

I don't know why am I so tired today.
It is not like I did a lot of things yesterday and I have more than enough sleep.
Unwillingly, I stepped out of my house to my student's place.
Tutored 3 of them straight in a row and the 4th was so unwilling to have tuition that I called it off.

Kind of upset and angry about it. No matter how unwilling the rest are, they will still have tuition with me as long as I schedule a slot for them.
But I was also happy at the same time as I could finally head home for my dinner.
My stomach was making strange noises even since I started on the second student. (=P)

In the end, I didn't head home straight away.
I went to TS to look at the dramas available.
Spent a long time looking for a good drama but just cannot make up my mind.
I know I wanted 'Smile Pasta' but have no idea if I should get 'Bull Fighting', 'It Started With A Kiss 2' and 'Full Count'.
Anyone has any dramas to recommend? Will be great if you can recommend me some Korean dramas. (=D)

Anyway, if you want to buy any dramas or shows from TS, let me know. I have a discount voucher of 20%. Have to use it by the end of this month but I want to use it by end of this week. It can only be used on non-NETT price items.
So let me know. (=>)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com