Monday, April 21, 2008

To Poor Lappy

To Poor Lappy:

Thank you for your hard work for the past 3 years. You served me well for 2 years and 9 months.

You accompanied me through my projects late into the night. You accompanied me through all the emotion fits I have. You 'quenched' my 'drama thirst'.
You are very loyal.


BUT


You are getting slow nowadays. Even at this very moment when I am typing away, you are still showing the sentence: 'BUT'. You are taking forever to start up now. You took up 1 hour of my time just to start your 'engine' today.
2 minutes to close a tab, 2 minutes to open a new tab, 3 minutes to allow me to type something in the address bar and 1 minute for me to switch from Firefox to MSN.

I am really sad that you will be retiring really soon. (='<)


Please don't forget me.



Love,
Your Owner

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com