Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lalala

La La La~

The 'grandmother' drama is finally ending. (=D)
There is this show on Channel 8, weekdays, 4.30pm to 5.30pm that has been going on for a freaking 2 years already. (-.-') I really hate this show, so draggy and so 'grandmother' like.
This show started off when the characters were all still youngsters, moved on to their marriage lives and now their children's lives. Total of more than 500 episodes. *Faints*

I am SO happy that it is finally ending!

-

Woke up really early today at 6am. Actually I woke up at 5+am but didn't really get off my bed till 6am. I couldn't sleep as I had no idea what would the briefing from the vice-Dean of FASS be like.

Left my house at 7.15am to the MRT station and I am so glad that the whole journey only took me barely 1 hour and 30 minutes. This is so much better than the journey to NTU (almost 2 hours).


Just realised that Queenstown is so near to NUS. (=D) Hehe. Maybe I can psycho my uncle into renting me one of the rooms so that I don't have to spend 3 hours travelling back and fro from NUS. (=B)

I am just plain lazy. But you can't blame me. Throughout my whole life now, my school had never been more than 30 minutes time away from my house.

My kindergarten is just a 5 minutes walk from my house.
My primary school is only a 8 minutes walk from my house.
My secondary school is ONLY a 3 minutes walk from my house.
MJC is 30 minutes away from my house by bus.
AND, TP is only 15 minutes away from my house by bus which is inclusive of the waiting time.


Now that my university will be 1 hour and 30 minutes away from my house, I just cannot get use to it. But, I believe that eventually I will.


After an hour and half 'journey to the west' (with the Monkey king =P), I finally arrived at the Central Library of NUS. I was told by my bro's friend (in NUS Engineering) that FASS is just behind the library.
BUT,
I couldn't find the place where I was supposed to go to, Shaw Foundation Building.

I walked around the whole of AS6 and then was led to AS1 and AS4 by an exchange student who told me to ask someone else when I was there. Asked a lady there and she led me to a strange place where I didn't know where I was. I turned back to the canteen and approached a couple more before I was told the right direction to AS7. (=B)
Found it but was 10 minutes late.

The briefing went on for almost 2 hours and I got to ask some questions regarding Economics after a long wait. No thanks to the auntie who cut my queue to talk to the in-charge of Economics. The daughter is no better, she knew that I was queuing but didn't bother to stop her mum.


Seems like the younger batch has no manners. (>,<)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com