Monday, March 24, 2008

Addicted and 21st

OH NO!

I am addicted to this Pasar Malam food, fried you tiao with fish paste.
This is really bad. It only started appearing about 2 years ago at Pasar Malam and I am addicted.
I have to eat it every time I see it.

HOW?


21st Celebration

I have also been planning my 21st birthday celebration since a couple of months ago as I am trying to list down the people I wanted to invite.

Finally managed to come up with a list but I am still not very satisfied yet.

CAUSE I cannot invite all my friends.

(=-[ )

I have about 60+ relatives from my paternal side coming, they are always included in my family celebration.
My maternal side, I think I will only be able to invite Peggy and her family and that's all.
If I were to invite every single one from my maternal side, I will die. More than a hundred will come.
(-.-")

As for friends, I decided on about 50+ so far.
Some, I have already lost contact and need to find them through our common friends.

Pray that I will get the Pool Terrace.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com