Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cards


I finally changed my ATM card. The protective layer of my ATM had started to chip and come off since last year but it is still usable and the queue at the POSB branch is forever long.

FINALLY

I have been telling my mum I am going to change my ATM card since last year and FINALLY I changed it today.

I was woken up by my mum at 10am to get ready to follow her to bank to do TT (Telegraphic Transfer) to my bro's Australian account. I was so excited to finally be able to do a real TT since International Finance is 'all about talk and no action'. Lol.

Only when I started filling out the form, did I realise that TT is nothing. All is required is a lot of information of the bank in Australian. -.- Thought it will be fun.

After the TT, we went to Singtel to get a SIM card replacement as my bro bought his SIM card to Australian such that he can contact us on the first day. While my mum was waiting for my turn to be called, I made a dash for Golden Village to collect my Movie Club card. =P Hehe. I just join for fun and the card is so cute. Lol. It is the shape of a box of popcorn.

When everything was done, we started to walk towards home but since we are already in the central, I decided to FINALLY change my ATM card. Lol. The queue indeed took forever. I probably queued for a freaking 30 minutes to my turn and spend about 10 minutes to get the necessary arrangements done.

AND
TADA...


2 new cards in my wallet. =D

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com