Saturday, March 15, 2008

Gathering *Updated*

Toilet war between Jia Ying and Wei Tian.
Met Jia Ying and Wei Tian in the toilet and they started a mini war of taking candid shot.
(>.<)

After dining at Pastamania, we did a little shopping around.
Met Izyan outside Phin's and had a small little chat.
Went to a new shop, Art Box (did I get it correct?), which sells Korean stationaries.
They are all unique and cute but expensive at the same time.
(-.-")


I was surprised to find a storybook there. "Passion" is the title of the book.
Actually it is a notebook but all of us thought that it is a storybook initially. I will get it if I get admitted to uni this year.
(^. ^)


There are pencil cases, pens, pencils, erasers and many kind of cute and unique stationaries. Really have the urge to buy something there.


That is cash box made out of cardboard.


Cute and nice pens.


You saw it? That is the GIANT banana. Lol.
I was wondering what was that at first and only realised it was a banana when I took it down from the shelf.
(=P)


Pencil case. Just take a look at how unique it is. I might get one for myself tomorrow but it is kind of too cute and expensive for the time being as I still do not know where will I be in July.


When I walked out of the shop, I noticed Vanessa and Wei Tian talking to a guy and I went forward assuming that it must be someone from poly as Shi Yun, Yan Ting and Jia Ying gathered at one corner.
Indeed it is someone from poly, Jeffrey.
( =] )
Chatted for a while and we parted to continue our mini shopping.

Shi Yun and Yan Ting, both bought the same pair of shoes as me from the Converse Fair except that it is in a darker shade of brown and the price increased to $24.90 instead of $19.90.
I got the better deal.
(=P)


When all the shops closed, we went to the nearby playground and settle down for a chat.
A very random and relaxing chat.
Well, the sky turned to red and it started to drizzle.
(-.-")
The weather is not so fine afterall.


Small chats with friends whom you haven't meet for a long time is great. Looking forward to meeting more soon.
( =] )


*Updated*

Before I met the girlies, I went to TS and Poh Kim to change the defective disc.
I was super pissed with Poh Kim.
TS just ask which disc is defective and what is wrong then they change the disc for me.
Poh Kim doubted my words and played the disc in front of me and go to the part which I say there is some problems. Furthermore, the staff said that I spoilt the disc by forwarding it when she, herself, also forward the disc.
(>:-[ )

For friends who borrowed dramas from you, you should know that I am someone who takes care of my discs. They are very precious to me and the accusation made me really mad.
The staff unwillingly changed the disc for me and wrote down on the receipt that I change the third disc.
Sickening. I am a regular customer to both TS and Poh Kim and this is how Poh Kim treat their customers.

( ]:-< )


Never am I going to shop at Poh Kim again!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com