Sunday, March 9, 2008

Grandfather's 77th Birthday




It's my grandfather's 77th birthday yesterday!

We went to my youngest uncle(Xiao Shu)'s house and that is our first time there. Hehe.

It is a simple 3-room flat with a small and cozy living room.

There, we saw the majestic rabbit, NOBY!


She was happily running about in the house and she did not even try to escape through the opened door. Hehe. But she is a lot thinner now as compared to when she was at my house.


Before the cake-cutting ceremony, we were all waiting for my bro to come online to say the wishes to my grandfather. While waiting, my aunt decided to show us part of her impressive collections,

BARBIE DOLLS.


I bet there were more than hundreds of them on the display shelf and that is only half of her collection. Each barbie is actually collector's item worth more than $100.

(Hey, why is the groom shorter?)

OMG! So shocked when I saw them despite knowing that my aunt collects barbie dolls. I began to start taking pictures of the dolls.

Shortly, I heard excited shouts from the living room and rushed out to look at my laptop. My bro finally came online and we quickly connected the video and everyone started taking their turns to talk to my bro who also managed to see everyone via the new webcam that we bought for this sole reason. =)


I had a hard time showing my bro the face of everyone there. Lol. I was busy with the webcam when my parents suddenly asked me to quickly go and take photo of my grandfather.


After I positioned myself in front and everyone started to ask for someone to lead the singing of the birthday song, I shouted, "1...2...3. Happy Birthday ..."


Haha. I want to quickly sing the birthday song and take the photos as the camera may die on me anytime. Lol.

Oh, I forgotten to mention about the food. I was SO full. My uncle ordered so much food for barely 30 of us and we had a lot of leftover. So yummilicious. I may be considering this caterer for my birthday. Hehe. =)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com