Tuesday, March 11, 2008

August Rush

I booked the tickets for August Rush yesterday and collected it today.

Wanted to collect the tickets only when it is time but the express queue become a super long queue thanks to the lady in front of me. She hogged onto the counter for a good 10 minutes (she continue to hold everyone up even after I collected my tickets) and still did not even feel sorry for holding everyone in the queue up.

By the way, when I arrived, she was the only one at the express queue.

I was grumbling to my cousin about express queue is for collection of tickets, not for buying and happily deciding where to sit kind of loudly. I guess the guy at the next counter heard me and also realised that the queue was by then super long and decided to serve me asap. Collecting of my tickets only took me barely 2 minutes and I just cannot understand why the lady can take forever.

Comfortably we settled down at the seats behind. I just love the last row as I don't have to worry about blocking others. Haha.

Somehow I worried too much, only 11 including my cousins and I were in the cinema. -.-


August Rush is good.
The movie slowly but steadily develops and the music is great. As we are slowly getting engrossed in the movie, I started weeping at certain scenes, especially the last.

My cousins including I feel that it is a good movie to watch. Hope you guys will enjoy it as much as we do. =)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com