Sunday, March 9, 2008

Koizora



Koizora

Based on the author's true story, she wrote this book to fulfill a promise she made to the guy she loves the most in the world.

Everything began from high school when both of them were still sixteen.

Their story is still ongoing.

-

I bought the book on Friday when I went to Bugis to buy the ink cartridge. I finished reading it today. The novel is really sweet and sad at the same time. Just thinking that this is a true experience, I can't help but cry.


She wrote on the blackboard:
[你幸福吗?]

Someone replied:
[我很幸福。]

He said:
[那时候很开心,现在更幸福。]


What is bliss?
Having the one you love by your side?
Watching the one you love being loved?


I don't want to spoil it for those who wanted to watch the movie or read the book.

I highly recommend it.

-

The movie is only available in Cathay.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com