Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mini 29/01/2006 - 13/03/2008


Mini
29/01/2006 to 12/03/2008
RIP

She is always the aggressive one yet adorable one.
She loves the touch of anyone.
She escaped from her home last year in March.
She made everyone worried for her and showed up suddenly in one of the rooms.
She was lazy to crack open the sunflower seeds and loves it when others feed her the opened ones.
She had very sharp teeth and loves to chew the toilet roll and her bath house.
She is my darling.
She died peacefully in her fish house.


Darling, may you and Nesie reunite in the other world.
Ham Ham, Nesie and Mini, may they not suffer from anything in the other world.

2 comments:

Anni said...

Aww :(

My heart jumped. This really brought back memories from the times I had gerbils.. It was always sad to find them gone someday.
I haven't had a pet for so long..

Kelly.Kel said...

Indeed. My dad told me after all the hamsters died, I am not allowed to keep anymore pets as I am kind of allergic. They really bought a lot of joy to us.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com