Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bugis Street

I went on a lonely shopping trip today.

LOL.

Not so lonely as I do enjoy shopping alone. Look at things you want, walk back as many times as you like. Take your time to compare prices and try on clothes.

Set off to Bugis Street after posting my brother's stuffs to him at the post office.

Walked rounds and rounds around Bugis Street.
Bought earrings first. 3 for $5, it's a big bargain.
Bought a grand total of 6 from 2 different shops.
(=P)

All the earrings are big and bulky so that it can match my shoulder-length hair now. Hehe.
Then I bought 2 spaghetti tops, pink sleeveless top and 1 white wide neckline long dress top.
Wanted to get myself a fashionable ring for casual use but can't find one that can fit my finger.
(-.-")
Sad. I have very thin fingers and it is hard to find rings that can fit well even if it is adjustable.

After shopping around for 2 hours or so, I set off to my god-mother's shop which is situated at the recently affected Golden Landmark. Sat there and chat with her for 3 hours before heading home.

While waiting to cross the street towards the MRT station, I received a call from Wan Xin and we (with Vanessa) decided to go to Bugis Street to do a little more shopping. It is not exactly shopping for me since I already bought what I wanted.

BUT
I still bought a pair of fake eyelashes and glue to try. Hehe.


Had to leave early as I have a long day tomorrow and is tired from the walking and shopping. Hehe.

Off to bed. Tata.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com