Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bro took off at 9.05pm

Saw the cap on the jacket? That is a billabong cap that my brother and I bought for my brother as a farewell plus birthday gift.

He had already checked in his luggage when we arrived at the airport and he only had his hand luggage, bag, jacket and cap with him.

Family photo taken at the airport while waiting for the gate to open. Coincidentally, my whole family is wearing brown tops.

My parents with my bro.


My second aunt, her daughters and my bro.


Presenting my bro with a farewell card that is filled with lots of love and care from everyone present at the airport. (I closed my eyes at that very moment. -.-)


We will not meet again until December. Thus, we took a big photo of all the cousins.



While waiting for the gate to open, all of us were happily chatting again except for my grandfather who was crying secretly.

I thought I would not cry but when it is time for my bro to board the plane, tears started to well up in my eyes. I tried very hard to control them until I find most of my cousins crying as well. We tried really hard but we just can't help it.

My bro tried hard to fight his tears but he cried as well when he was hugged by his god-mother.

I guess it is just the moment when emotions started to spill. We went to the viewing hall after my bro disappeared from view. We tried to find his plane but it is out of view but we stayed till his plane took off.

I will miss my bro who always sleep late and wake up late. Will only see him again in December. I am looking forward to December already.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com