Sunday, March 30, 2008

Stained

ARGH!!!
As the title suggests, it is stained.
( ;-[ )


I knew it is almost 'the time' of the month but irritably, I forgot to safeguard myself before leaving the house today.


Only when I start to feel the slight cramp then I realised 'it' is here.
To top it all, I was wearing white shorts today.
(-.-")


Fantastic. Two tiny stains on it and though it is not very noticeable, I decided not to embarrass myself by taking a cab home.
And,
this is the first time in my entire life booking a cab and the total ride costs me a good $11.80.
Which is also the only time in my life that the fare comes up to that much when I only ride for a short distance.
Kudos to the uncle for taking the route with the longest waiting time at the traffic lights.
Not just 1 traffic light but almost 5 of them.
(-.-")

Should have called my uncle to send me home since he lived nearby and is at home today.
Just my luck.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com