Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bright and sunny

It is so rare these days to see the sun.

Today is a really fine day, the sun is bright and most importantly, there is no rain.

(^.^)

There is basically nothing to update, just typing for fun. Lol.


Spent the whole of yesterday cleaning up my shelves. I thought the amount of dust accumulating should not be too much but kind of surprised at the colour of the water after I cleaned up.

(=P)

Rearranged the things on my shelves and throwing unwanted stuffs away. As compared to the massive spring cleaning before CNY, this is really nothing.

OH NO, just remember that I did not clean up one of the shelves. (-.-")


-

I am hungry NOW!!! Waiting for time to pass before I will meet my girlies for dinner. I will also have to change the discs that are defective. (-. -)

TS is having a Japanese dramas promotion. Each Japanese drama is only selling at $15 only. So if you are interested, remember to drop by TS. Am not very sure when it will end but it is a 3-days promotion.

Shall go get ready now. Tata.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com