Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wishlist for now

Wish list for the time being:

  • Wallet that is not too small and not too long. Enough for me to put in $50 notes without folding, all my cards and a coin compartment. Still searching for a suitable one.
  • A new handphone that looks stylish with a workable camera and mp3 function.
  • Lots and lots of dramas and movies.
  • Koizora book 1 and 2. *BOUGHT*
  • New laptop. Still wondering if I should get. If I get it, I have no idea what to do with my old laptop.
  • New bags, clothes, accessories.
  • Repay my tuition loan.
  • Have fun and don't work.
  • Go to Taiwan, Japan, Korean, Australia or Europe.
  • MONEY. Lol. I need lots and lots to fulfill everything above.
  • Get into university this year.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com