Tuesday, June 24, 2008

88 eyeshadow palette *Revised*




Anyone interested? I want to do my own spree cos I missed the spree that Leanne told me.

PROFESSIONAL 88 COLOR EYE SHADOW in GLOSSY BLACK CASE with BUILT IN MIRROR. IT HAS THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS KEEP THE EYE HYDRATED AND MOISTURIZED FOR OPTIMAL WEAR AND DURABILITY ALL DAY AND NIGHT LONG WITH THE HIGHEST COLOR PAYOFF, YOU CAN NOW CREATE THE SAME FAMOUS RUNWAY LOOKS THAT YOU SEE IN FASHION MAGAZINES AND ON TELEVISION. FROM THE classic EYE TO the SEXY CAT EYE AND THE SULTRY SMOKY EYE.

This make up kit has all the brilliant colors you will need to bring out your beauty within. This easy-to-blend formula glides on silky-smooth for long-lasting, crease-resistant coverage. They are perfect for all occations and outfits and are safe and easy to apply. Give yourself a great look that you deserve! It's also a great gift for girl-friends, mothers, and loved ones.

Now, you can get this high quality set for just a fraction of the retail price only. It also has amazing quality and you will not find in any other makeup color palette kits like these. If you were to buy this set anywhere else you would be wasting hundreds of dallors. And this set offers a better quality at a fantastic price!!

  • Condition: 100% NEW / Never Used
  • Size of pallette: 5/8" diameter
  • Dimensions: 9.1" x 6.5" x 0.5"
  • Color: Partially Matte, Partially Shimmer
  • Powder base
  • Black glossy case, with Built in mirror
  • Directly imported from Manufacturers whose are manufactured for many of the Famous Label/Brand Names and printed with their Logos. Now this item come directly to you and haven't any brand name.

** Item will packed with BOX and protected bubble

Anyone interested? Reason that I want to spree is to save on the shipping cost. Shipping cost for one is more expensive than the palette itself. I can get two palettes at S$25+ each. More means cheaper. So if you are interested, please email me by Friday (27 June 2008) 12noon at kel_sim87@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks. (=D)

-

I am sorry everyone, I made a mistake regarding the shipping cost. I am currently trying to rectify the problem. Cost of 1 palette may cost about S$30++ but I am trying to bring down the cost by changing to another seller. Kindly give me some time to rectify this problem.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com