Monday, June 9, 2008

Smoking

If you were to come to my house, remember to take a look at the "No Smoking" sign taped against the wall of the staircase besides my house. This is thanks to a very irresponsible neighbour who lives 2 floors below me. He started smoking outside his house and I guessed someone complained and he moved further up till he reached my floor. (>=[) So angry with him. When he first started smoking outside his house, I can already smell it almost immediately and not to even mention smoking outside my house.

He can smoke all he wants but who mentioned the needs or wants to die of lung cancer? Passive smoking is worse than smoking. My grandfather doesn't even smoke at home.

Singapore should ban smoking in the corridors!


At this moment when I am typing here, HE IS SMOKING AGAIN!!!

I feel like kicking his ass now!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com