Thursday, June 26, 2008

Post for me


I just received my free samples from Fr3b. They are so efficient and that is great. (=D) Will try out the samples soon. Hehe. Those who are worried about whether the website is a scam, not to worry as I got my stuffs alright. (=])

At the same time, I received my post about HOTA. I think most of you should know about HOTA since it made a big hoo-haa a few years ago. HOTA is an act for organ donation in Singapore. Anyone aged between 21 to 60 will automatically be included in this scheme and Muslim will be included starting 1st August 2008. Told my mum I don't wish to opt out and she was quite shock. (=P) Hehe. She asked me why and I told her when I (*choy) die, it doesn't matters to me anymore. If I can save someone after I (*choy) die, it will be good. (>.<) Anyone else thinks this way too?


EYESHADOW SPREE STILL ON TILL FRIDAY (27 JUNE 2008) 12 NOON!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com