Thursday, June 19, 2008

Birthday celebration = BUSY

I am currently busy with the preparations of my 21st birthday celebration. Major problem is food!

I am ordering from Neo Garden for my buffet but there are so many questions that were left unanswered. I just bombarded them with 10 questions through the email and hopefully I will receive their reply tomorrow.

My BBQ is a problem now. I am having BBQ on 2 nights. The first will be a mini one with my close relatives and the second will be during the celebration day. My parents are now cutting down on the BBQ food that I intended on ordering. Reason being - no one will want to stand at the BBQ pit for hours when there is a buffet. Fair enough so I already cut my BBQ food to the minimum. But still I will need to find someone who is willing to help out at the BBQ pit.

My cake is another problem. I wanted a durian cake initially but my parents are pretty against it. Not for the price (since I am the one paying) but not everyone takes a liking for durians. We already found out 5 among my close relatives who don't like durians. That means I have to think of another cake base. I am also still quite confused on the design of the cake to get.

Food problem as above and now decoration. I wanted helium balloons at first but realised that it may not be feasible as the chalet most likely has ceiling fan and the living room is not air-conditioned. So I will have to think of something else now.

Planning is tiring and I can't imagine Leanne planning 2 birthdays. Leanne, 你辛苦了!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com