Tuesday, June 17, 2008

B'day wear hunt

I have been hunting for my b'day wear. Finally found something I like and not too formal. And it is in YELLOW! I have taken a liking for yellow, brown and pink lately so that suggests why most of my stuffs are yellow, brown and pink now. Lol. I used to be a white and purple person but I have opened up to other colours now. Hehe.

Being able to find this dress is all thanks to Leanne. (=D) Thank you, Leanne. Hehe. She had been pasting websites to me when we were online because I just couldn't find something that I like. After many fruitless days, I finally found my love today.

I had been saying that I didn't want something too short but I still end up with a 28.5 inch long dress. (=P) Not that it is very short but I just got a scratch from Wan Xin's puppy yesterday. Lol. The scratch is quite long and is on my left thigh so initially I wanted something that could cover the scratch but not anymore. I think e brown wound will goes well with the yellow dress. (=P)


*

Went to T3 today with Wan Xin and Darius. This is the first time we meet Darius after his surgery. He looked okay just that he kept saying 'ouch'. LOL. T3 is really disappointing. So quiet and spacious yet not fully utilised. While waiting for Darius-late king to reach T3 we walked around T3 and by the time the late king reached, we were so sick of T3. We left and headed to T2 then T1. We kept moving around and finally settled at Popeyes for some fries and shortly after we left.

Wan Xin and I brought our cameras but there is totally nothing to take. The airport is getting boring now. Lol.

2 comments:

yunjoy said...

hey hey. t3 also got popeyes =) and i think it taste so much better than t2's!! its at basement, two if i'm not wrong =)

Kelly.Kel said...

LOL. I saw it. But we left T3 pretty quickly. :P

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com