Thursday, June 5, 2008

I BOUGHT NEW LAPTOP

I went to Sim Lim Square yesterday wanting to get Asus brochure before the PC show so that I can compare the prices and free gifts during the PC show.

BUT!!!

I saw this exclusive laptop that is $400 cheaper than F9SG and yet only slightly different from it. It has 2GB memory instead of 3GB, 160GB harddisk instead of 240GB, 13.3" screen instead of 12.1", matt white cover instead of glossy black and most importantly, it is built using more sturdy materials. The rest is all the same.


After considering all the factors and taking in the advise from the sales personnel, I decided to buy immediately. (=P)

So introducing to you my new laptop: F6S.


Pretty? I bet you say yes. (0^^0)


Can you see the black pad on top of the keyboard? That is a laptop care pad. It can work as a screen wiper, screen protector and also a mouse pad. (=>) The screen protector is out of stock so I haven't remove the temporary protective layer.


You probably also realised that the keyboard is a little greyish. That is because I bought a silicone keyboard protector to protect my keyboard from dirt and water spillage.

FINALLY, I want to show you my cover. (=P) I bought the Garskin from Popular and DIY - paste it onto my laptop cover. Cute? (=D)


Total damage: $1898 (laptop), accessories ($29.90)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com