Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Poor Wan Xin

Wan Xin just got a Jack Russell Terrier puppy a few months ago. Her puppy's name is Jessnilo. The other day when I met her to bring her puppy for a walk at Bedok Reservoir, she showed me a LOST poster of another Jack Russell. We were commenting that day that the JRT looks cuter than Jessnilo and joking that the eyes are so big and so unlike Jessnilo's devilish ones.

When I was chatting with Wan Xin today, she reminded me of the LOST poster and told me something really funny. Her friend called her this morning and told her to tune in to Class 95 which Glenn Ong had been making appeals to the public to help to find and spot the missing JRT.

2 members of the public called in.

"I saw this long-haired girl, always wearing red, at Bedok Reservoir walking a JRT. The JRT could be the lost dog and I haven't seen her since then."

"I also saw this long-haired girl, wearing a TP volleyball jersey, with her friend walking a JRT at Bedok Reservoir. I also haven't seen her for a while."


Anyway, this is my best imitation of what Wan Xin told me since I didn't tune in to the station.

I asked her if she is the one mentioned by the two callers and laughingly she told me yes. I burst out laughing immediately but quickly collected myself and asked on if she always wears red when she walks Jessnilo. Yes again. I was laughing even harder and this time I asked if the only time she wore a TP volleyball jersey when walking Jessnilo was when she met me. LOL.

AND yes, I was the friend who walked with the long-haired, ghostie girl. WAHAHAHA!!!~ Poor Wan Xin, she has been labelled as a dog-thief. LOL.

Maybe someone can help to call in and tell Glenn Ong that the ghostie girl is the owner of that devilish JRT puppy and the puppy is definitely not the lost dog on Wan Xin's behalf. LOL. Poor Wan Xin.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com