Tuesday, June 10, 2008

DIY (kiddy) day

It was Kiddy Day yesterday. (=D)
Meet Leanne in Parkway to do clay painting.
Decided on our clay figures. Leanne's the girl and mine is the pig.
They looks weird together. LOL.


Colours available for us to create our very own clay dolls. This reminds me very much about art is primary school. (=P) Playing with paint. I sucks at drawing so when it comes to art exams during secondary school, my theme is always 'distortion'. (=P) I am GREAT at distortion. Hehe.




Leanne's finished product. No mouth but cute. (=D)


My still uncompleted pig. Adding gold colour to the bandage.


My festive pig. (=P) I have no idea whether it is a ;he' or a 'she' or maybe a 'he-she". (=P) It looks a lot like a 'he' but holds a handbag so I supposed it is a 'she'. This pig is good for display during all festive days. New year, Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, Deepavali and Christmas. Lol. Cute? (=P)


0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com