Thursday, June 19, 2008

I found my belt!


That is 1 item off my wishing list. (=D) Shopped at Bugis with Esther yesterday. Found my belt like 5 minutes after meeting Esther. Hehe. I am always an efficient shopper. (=p) Went to BHG to play with the perfume tester and we found a perfume that I loved. The problem is I didn't dare to ask for the price. The perfume is Christian Dior branded and I presumed that it will be bloody expensive.

BUT

I keep the tester strip. (=p) It still smells good and strong. Hehe.

We walked around a little more and Esther bought a Commodities bag. Then we decided it was lunch time. We met pretty early, 11am, and we hadn't had our lunch so we headed to Seoul Garden. Actually I wanted to introduce Esther to V8 but since both of us hadn't dine at Seoul Garden for a long time, we thought we should eat there. We each paid around $16 for the buffet and I think we wasted our money. We didn't eat much. In fact, we ate very little. Still, I ate more than Esther. Hehe.

After filling our stomachs, we went back to Charles & Keith in search for a pair of heels that Esther has been eyeing on. Didn't manage to find it there but I found a really stylish dinner pouch. It is very pretty and EXPENSIVE. For a small bag, it costs $49.90. Maybe you will find the price alright but I am not someone who splurge on stuffs that I cannot use frequently. (=x)

So it is not surprising at all that I didn't buy it. I went back to Tampines a couple of hours later and bought a bag from Esprit. I don't think I will be able to use it frequently but at least I will be able to use it when I go shopping. (=D) Best of all, the price is only $29.90. Usual price being $49.90. I am STINGY! (=p)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com